Visitors can enjoy all that Galdakao has to offer including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Guggenheim Museum Bilbao, Santiago Cathedral, and Zubizuri Bridge.
- You'll find 153 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bilbao
- The closest major airport is in Bilbao (BIO), 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vitoria (VIT), 24.5 mi (39.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Galdakao
A favorite place to visit in the city is Club Deportivo Ganguren Golf. Additionally, in the area you'll find Guggenheim Museum Bilbao and Santiago Cathedral.
As you plan your vacation to Galdakao, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 140 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Iraragorri is located in the heart of Galdakao. This 2-star hotel in Galdakao features a winery, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
- CONNECTION 1 Apartment by Aston & Wolf is located in central Galdakao. Located in Galdakao, this 3.5-star apartment features a kitchen and free WiFi.
- Sercotel Hotel Gran Bilbao is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bilbao can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms and local sightseeing.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Zubizuri Bridge, 5.3 mi/8.6 km from the city center, and Plaza Moyua, which is 5.6 mi/8.9 km away.
Dressing for Galdakao
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 72°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 45°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Galdakao is 1.69 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 71°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 45°F