Filthy and Gross
Posted Jun 14, 2016 on Hotels
This is the worst motel experience ever. Due to low room availability at a reasonable rate in the area, we payed a $100.- a night to stay in this filthy motel. From the outside, the motel is charming and rustic. However, the rooms are small, smell like animals, cigarette smoke and mold. The bedding and mattress is stained and torn. There is no hot water and we did not dare stepping into the shower. The toiled was not bolted down so doing your business become a balancing act. The bathroom sink is unstable and the bathroom door is full of fingerprints and has never been wiped down. We also discovered mold. This motel really should be removed from the Hotel.com listing.