Visiting Anchor Bay
Visitors to Anchor Bay are sure to enjoy the seaside and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffeehouses.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Anchor Bay
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 46.3 mi (74.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Anchor Bay
Places to visit in the larger region include Gualala Point Regional Park, Gualala Arts Center, and Sea Ranch Golf Links. Additionally, you'll find Schooner Gulch State Beach and B. Bryan Preserve in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Anchor Bay. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Whale Watch Inn - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a spa tub, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- North Coast Country Inn - Our customers like the breakfast at this B&B. With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Anchor Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 64°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 63°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- Anchor Bay gets about 1.54 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and September are the hottest months with an average of 64°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F