Think of yourself rambling around the lanes of an unfamiliar spot, taking note of the buildings or the gorgeous landscapes wherever you look. However, there is one thing you are looking forward to most of all: Gyeongbok Palace. It's been an entry on your bucket list for years, and now is finally the time to mark it accomplished.
Gyeongbok Palace Hotels
Hotels near Gyeongbok Palace
Snap that symbolic photo in front of Gyeongbok Palace and take a few moments to fully understand why guests from all corners of the globe venture here.
It's situated in the vibrant national capital city of Seoul.
There are up to 49 hotel choices within 0.6 miles of Gyeongbok Palace. You're almost guaranteed to find one you like. Top ones are the Somerset Palace Seoul, Sunbee Hotel and Hotel Aventree Jongno.
If you would like to keep your accommodation costs low, look into staying at one of the range of low-cost hotels nearby. The Lotte Hotel Seoul, 0.9 miles away, or the Westin Chosun Seoul, at a distance of 1 mile, will most likely tick all your boxes.
The area also features a number of upmarket accommodation options that provide guests with a more extravagant experience. One of the local gems is the Grand Hotel Myeongdong, a walk of just 1 mile away. Another is the Sejong Hotel. You'll easily find this spot just 1 mile away.
There's no need to go without delicious coffee and tasty treats in the streets surrounding Gyeongbok Palace. 초코렛뮤지옴 is a well-known place loved by residents and visitors alike, and is merely an easy stroll away. If you are really hungry, enjoy the local food trends at 데져트피자. When the night is truly about to end, find your way to Yeolchajib and let the drinks keep pouring.
Before you leave, check out what the rest of this area has available:
- National Folk Museum is home to a wide range of historical exhibitions, allowing visitors to discover the events that shaped this area.
- Walk under Gwanghwamun and experience a look into days gone by.
- Forget everyday life and do a bit of shopping at Dongwha Duty Free Shop, a well-loved local retailer.
- The Sejong Cultural Center is a community venue that has a wide range of events and exhibitions, including local art displays, live gigs and artist workshops.
- Engage your curiosity for religion by stopping by Jogyesa Temple.
Jongno rooms from Expedia deliver everything you need, so you are certain to have a place to stay near Gyeongbok Palace that you'll love. You will not be by yourself Jongno was a quite beloved destination last year. You can spend confidently when reservation time is here, too: countless travelers would propose their Jongno hotel to an acquaintance. Need help making a decision? All the guidance and recommendations you could ever want we can provide right here.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging around Gyeongbok Palace is grand.
- Rooms in Jongno lodging are always clean and fresh.
- Looking for suites that are comfy plus fresh and presentable? We've got it here.
You can stay right nearby thanks to Expedia's comprehensive roster of hotels near Gyeongbok Palace.
Fascinating Jongno Facts and Figures
When you've achieved Gyeongbok Palace, you'll still have more to see and do in Jongno.
- Jongno has been kept secret, but is now beginning to gain in status.
- ample excursions, you'll see Jongno also is on the ball when it comes to rolling out the red carpet.
- Head out on the town to end your good times; the next day, get educated about Jongno's past.
Say goodbye to the views you're used to and tip your hat to some new group photos. Paying a visit to Jongno is unquestionably the best idea you've ever had, particularly when you take advantage of our awesome deals on accommodation near Gyeongbok Palace. Book today!