Families will find kid-friendly activities in Bridgeton, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Vibrant and welcoming, this city attracts tourists with its live music and zoo. Top sights around the area include Busch Stadium, Gateway Arch, and St. Louis Art Museum.
- You'll find 339 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of St. Louis
- The closest major airport is in St. Louis, MO (STL-Lambert-St. Louis Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in St. Louis, MO (SUS-Spirit of St. Louis), 13.8 mi (22.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bridgeton
A favorite place to visit in the city is Payne-Gentry Historical House. Additionally, in the area you'll find Busch Stadium and Gateway Arch.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Bridgeton. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- MainStay Suites St. Louis - Airport - With a stay at this 2.5-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a 24-hour fitness center, along with an in-room kitchen. Expedia travelers love its walkable location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott St. Louis Airport/Earth City - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with an in-room sofa bed.
- Sleep Inn St Louis - Airport - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to the airport.
Popular places to visit in the area include St. Louis Art Museum, located 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center, and St. Louis Zoo, which is 11.6 mi/18.6 km away.
Dressing for Bridgeton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 89°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 74°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 40.98 inches of rain falls on Bridgeton each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F