Find Hotels in Havana
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $25
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Where to stay in Havana
4/5Very Good!(285 area reviews)
Learn about the fascinating history of Cuba’s capital through the interesting fortresses, lively esplanades and plazas surrounded with colonial architecture in its old town district.
3.5/5Good!(101 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the restaurants and museums in Centro Havana. You might want to make time for a stop at Malecón or Paseo de Marti.
4/5Very Good!(368 area reviews)
Experience the cultural heart of Havana, where elegant 20th-century buildings, a flourishing arts scene, pumping nightlife and an array of restaurants await.
Plaza de la Revolucion
4/5Very Good!(39 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the monuments and waterfront in Plaza de la Revolucion. You might want to make time for a stop at Malecón or José Martí Memorial.
Municipality of Habana del Este
4/5Very Good!(23 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Municipality of Habana del Este, Santa Maria del Mar Beach and Guanabo Beach are top sights worth seeing.
Visitors can enjoy all that Havana has to offer including the jazz scene, monuments, and waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its opera houses. Top sights in the city include Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Plaza Vieja, and Guanabo Beach.
- There are 1825 hotels and other accommodations in Havana
- The closest major airport is in Varadero (VRA-Juan Gualberto Gomez), 50.7 mi (81.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Havana
Cultural venues in the city include Great Theatre of Havana, Museum of the Revolution, and Ernest Hemingway Museum. Attractions like Paseo de Marti, Havana Zoo, and National Aquarium are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza Vieja, Malecón, and Plaza de Armas.
In Havana, you'll be able to select from 1825 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have a variety of choices for your holiday getaway. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Alahabana Boutique Hotel - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Municipality of Playa can enjoy access to free parking and a beach bar, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and quiet rooms.
- ARTeHotel Calle 2 - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in El Vedado can enjoy access to a restaurant and a conference center, along with WiFi.
- Art Boutique Hotel Old Havana - Guests who stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast in Old Havana can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with a private patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast and central location.
Other favorite sights in Havana include Santa Maria del Mar Beach, Guanabo Beach, and Marina Hemingway.
Dressing for Havana
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 82°F and the nighttime average to be 64°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 89°F during the day and 69°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 74°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 86°F during the day and 65°F at night
- Havana gets about 52.05 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 65°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Havana?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Havana, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Havana?
What's the best place to stay in Old Havana?
What's a favorite place to stay in Centro Havana?
What's the best hotel for families in Havana?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Havana?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Havana?
Where is the best place to stay close to Santa Maria del Mar Beach?
What about the best place to stay close to Guanabo Beach?
What's the best accommodation for a beach vacation in Havana?
Recent reviews of Havana hotels
More trip options
- Havana Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Havana Airports
- Hotels in Havana Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Havana Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Havana
- More Hotel Options in Havana
- Havana Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Province of Havana
- Other Hotels near Havana, Province of Havana
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends