Overview of Charming Cottage w/ Forest Views - Near Hiking!
- Air Conditioning
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Space
Explore the area
About this property
Charming Cottage w/ Forest Views - Near Hiking!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds Additional Sleeping: Living Room Couch (Not a Pullout)
Step through the vibrant red door and into the cozy cottage featuring all of the comforts of home. Drop your bags and unwind on the comfy furnishings in the living room and watch the flat-screen TV during downtime.
Once you're settled in, start on meal preparations in the fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances. Cook some veggies on the gas grill and set the dining table for four or dine al fresco on the deck.
When you're done eating, discuss your plans and catch up with loved ones on the deck. From the comfort of the outdoor furniture, you can listen to the calming sounds of nature and enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding forest.
As eyes grow tired, tuck the kids into the two twin beds before you retreat to the master bedroom to rest your head on the soft queen bed. Wake up feeling refreshed, rinse off in the full bathroom, and get ready for another day in the Peach State.
-- THE LOCATION --
Lace up your hiking boots and hit the Appalachian Trail! The Dicks Creek Gap leg of the trail is just 15 minutes away from the cottage. Other fun hikes in the area include the High Shoals Falls Trail and Jack Rabbit Trailhead.
30 minutes away is the John C. Campbell Folk School offering a variety of events from concerts, to dances, and auctions. If you're looking for even more events, check out the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds. You'll see entertaining concerts, the Georgia Mountain Fall Festival, and more.
Hunt for hidden treasures at the Hiawassee Antique Mall, northeast Georgia's largest antique mall. Boasting 10,000 square feet of space and 40 dealers, everyone can find what they're looking for.
When you don't feel like cooking at home, eat out at one of the delicious local restaurants in the area. Feast on barbecue at The Happy Hawg BBQ, tacos at El Cancun Mexican Restaurant, and southern comfort food at Mary's Southern Grill.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 3 flat-screen TVs, spacious deck with outdoor furniture, gas grill, linens and towels, and more
- Quiet Hiawassee location - Close to The Appalachian Trail, hiking, fishing, biking, watersports, John C. Campbell Folk School, Hiawassee Antique Mall, Georgia Mountain Fall Festival, shopping, antique stores, live music, events, r away) -- POLICIES -- Policies: - No smoking - Pet friendly with $50 per stay fee (dogs only, under 25lbs, no large breeds including German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Labradors, etc.) - There is a $50 fine for violating the pet policy - No events, parties and large gatherings - Must be at least 25 years old to book - Additional fees and taxes may apply - Photo ID may be required upon check-in - Note that 4 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms, but 1 additional guest is permitted to sleep on the couch (please inquire with Evolve)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Internet access
- Coffee/tea maker
- 2 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 1 bathroom
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- DVD player
- Video library
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
Things to do
- Outdoor tennis court
- Tennis on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Golf nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 800 sq ft (74 sq m)
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You need to know
Property is also known as
About this area
- Chatuge Lake - 18 min walk
- Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds - 8 min drive
- Chatuge Regional Hospital - 9 min drive
- Hamilton Gardens - 10 min drive
- Rollins Planetarium - 14 min drive
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Intl. Airport (ATL) - 148 min drive
- Denton's Gas & Grill — 6 min drive
- The Happy Hawg — 7 min drive
- Bear Meadows Grill — 7 min drive
- Asiano — 7 min drive
- Papa's Pizza To Go — 8 min drive