Visitors to Highland are sure to enjoy the casinos, shopping, and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its mountain views and ski areas. A top sight in the area is March Field Air Museum.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Bernardino
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Highland
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Bernardino Soccer Complex. Additionally, you'll find March Field Air Museum in the area.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Knights Inn Highland - With a stay at this 1.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a casino and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Highland
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 76°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 99°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Highland gets about 0.63 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 97°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F