Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Yucaipa has to offer. Top sights around the area include Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Snow Summit, and March Field Air Museum.
- There are 1742 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 13 mi (20.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 31.8 mi (51.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yucaipa
Desert Hills Premium Outlets, Snow Summit, and March Field Air Museum are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. You'll also find East Valley Golf Club and Oak Valley Golf Club in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Yucaipa, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Good Nite Inn Redlands is located 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from the heart of Yucaipa. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Redlands can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the center of Yucaipa. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Riverside can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 4 restaurants, along with WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Best Western Big Bear Chateau is 17 mi (27.3 km) from central Yucaipa. This 3.5-star hotel in Big Bear Lake features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and breakfast.
Dressing for Yucaipa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 39°F at night
- About 0.35 inches of rain falls on Yucaipa each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 91°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F