Families will find kid-friendly activities in Redlands, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its live music and university setting. Top sights around the area include March Field Air Museum and Citrus State Historic Park.
- You'll find 56 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of San Bernardino
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redlands
The city is well known for its live music scene and cultural venues like San Bernardino County Museum. The university setting is a highlight of the city and University of Redlands is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find March Field Air Museum and Citrus State Historic Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Redlands. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Ayres Hotel Redlands - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to shopping.
- Comfort Suites Redlands - Our customers like the overall value and WiFi at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Dynasty Suites Redlands - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its central location and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Dressing for Redlands
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 96°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 86°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 12.32 inches of rain falls on Redlands each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 41°F