Visiting Mount Baldy
Travelers to Mount Baldy will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Ontario Mills Shopping Mall.
- There are 541 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 11.2 mi (18 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Mount Baldy
Ontario Mills Shopping Mall is a notable place to visit in the region. You'll also find Chaffey College and Victoria Gardens in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Mount Baldy, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 26 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Ontario Gateway Hotel is 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the center of Mount Baldy. This 3.5-star hotel in Ontario features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Azure Hotel&Suites Ontario Trademark Collection by Wyndham is located 11.1 mi (17.9 km) from the heart of Mount Baldy. This 3-star hotel in Ontario features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
- Ontario Airport Hotel and Conference Center is 10.5 mi (17 km) from central Mount Baldy. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Guasti can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Mount Baldy
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 72°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 31°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 0.16 inches of rain falls on Mount Baldy each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 99°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 32°F