Visiting Hurstbourne Tarrant
Travelers to Hurstbourne Tarrant will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Great Hall.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hurstbourne Tarrant
- The closest major airport is in Southampton (SOU), 22.9 mi (36.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Hurstbourne Tarrant
Great Hall is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Finkley Down Farm and Andover Museum and Museum of the Iron Age.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- George and Dragon - Amenities at this 4-star inn include a restaurant and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Hurstbourne Tarrant
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 54°F and the nighttime average to be 36°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 70°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 62°F during the day and 35°F at night
- About 0.98 inches of rain falls on Hurstbourne Tarrant each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are December and February with an average of 36°F