Find Hotels in Hyannis Port, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 18, 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Hyannis Port
Visitors can enjoy all that Hyannis Port has to offer including the beaches, shopping, and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in Hyannis Port
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Vineyard Haven, MA (MVY-Martha's Vineyard), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hyannis Port
A favorite place to visit in the city is Hyannis Port Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
As you start planning your visit to Hyannis Port, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 419 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- A Lovely Updated Antique Farmhouse On Simmonds Pond is located in the heart of Hyannis Port. Located in Hyannis, this farm house accommodation features a kitchen and a fireplace.
- New! 8BR Hyannis Port House-short Walk From Beach! is located within 0.4 mi (0.7 km) of the city center. This 3.5-star hotel in Hyannis features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its quiet location and comfortable rooms.
- Hyannis Harbor Hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star motel in West Yarmouth can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and central location.
Dressing for Hyannis Port
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 21°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 76°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 79°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on Hyannis Port each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 23°F