Find Hotels in West Dennis, MA
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $99
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 24, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 7, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 14, 2020
Visiting West Dennis
Visitors to West Dennis are sure to enjoy the beaches, seafood restaurants, and shopping. Top sights around the area include Cape Cod Museum of Art and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History.
- There are 21 hotels and other accommodations in West Dennis
- The closest major airport is in Hyannis, MA (HYA-Barnstable Municipal), 6 mi (9.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Nantucket, MA (ACK-Nantucket Memorial), 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in West Dennis
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and West Dennis Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bass River Lighthouse and Jericho House and Barn Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 21 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in West Dennis. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Inn At Swan River - This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and quiet location.
- GuestLodge - Our customers like the overall value and central location at this motel. This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Travelodge by Wyndham Cape Cod Area - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its proximity to shopping and comfortable beds.
Popular places to visit around the area include Cape Cod Museum of Art, 5.7 mi/9.1 km from the heart of the city, and Cape Cod Museum of Natural History, which is 7 mi/11.2 km away.
Dressing for West Dennis
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 76°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 79°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 24°F as the nighttime average
- About 43.35 inches of rain falls on West Dennis each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 77°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in West Dennis?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in West Dennis, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to West Dennis?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in West Dennis?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to West Dennis?
What's the best hotel for a romantic getaway to West Dennis?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in West Dennis?
Where is the best hotel to stay near West Dennis Beach?
What about the best place to stay near Bass River Lighthouse?
What's the best place to stay near the beach in West Dennis?
Recent reviews of West Dennis hotels
More trip options
- West Dennis Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near West Dennis Airports
- Hotels in West Dennis Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular West Dennis Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in West Dennis
- More Hotel Options in West Dennis
- More Popular Hotels in Massachusetts
- Other Hotels near West Dennis, Massachusetts
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends