Visitors to Irkutskoye are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 87 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Irkutskoye
Places to visit in the larger region include Schaaken Castle, Monument to WWII Soldiers, and Zelenogradsk Park. In the area, you'll also find Zelenogradsk Cathedral and Neuhausen Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Irkutskoye, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is located 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the heart of Irkutskoye. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Skipper Hotel is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the center of Irkutskoye. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from central Irkutskoye. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Irkutskoye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Irkutskoye gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F