Don't Stay Here!
Posted Aug 24, 2016
This was by far the worse hotel stay of my life! The clerk that checked us in, called Nob was professional & friendly. That's about the only good thing I experienced. The room smelled musty. There were dead roaches in the refrigerator and mold in the freezer. There wasn't a cord to attach the phone to the wall. I asked the clerk for a cord was told people steal them from the rooms and he had to go find one for my room. The shower curtain was lined with mold. The wall paper in the bathroom was peeling as well as the paint from the shower curtain rod. Stained walls. Smoke detector wasn't attached to the wall & after I found it I saw it didn't work. The battery in the smoke detector was wet. I laid it by the counter sink for the housekeeper to see and it sat there for four days, noticed or addressed by the cleaning staff. I killed a roach in the shower & 1crawling across my bag.
Prostitutes & people selling stolen products are in the parking lot, the only door to the hotel that worked was the front door & the side door even though you couldn't get into it even with your key, wasn't lit.1 way to access to the parking lot was blocked leaving the most unsafe access point from traffic the only way get to the property. TV remote wasn't working and the clerk who is called Zee had a bad attitude when I asked for a replacement & told me I need to follow him to the desk if I wanted a replacement remote. He was very rude. Narcotics Officers had surrounded a car in the parking lot