Find Hotels in Janesville, WI
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $55
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 7, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 27, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 7, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Janesville, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, festivals, and riverfront.
- There are 42 hotels and other accommodations in Janesville
- The closest major airport is in Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 33.4 mi (53.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 35.4 mi (56.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Janesville
Well-known for its festivals, the city's cultural venues include Drill Hall Theater at the Armory, Angel Museum, and Logan Museum of Anthropology. The city is notable for landmarks like Milton House Museum, Helen Jeffris Wood Museum Center, and Lincoln-Tallman House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and these places to visit: Palmer Park, Lake Koshkonong, and Traxler Park.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 42 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Janesville. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Goodwin - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Hampton Inn Beloit - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Beloit - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Top places to visit around the area include Alliant Energy Center, 30.9 mi/49.7 km from the heart of the city, and Ho-Chunk Gaming Madison, which is 27.8 mi/44.7 km away.
Dressing for Janesville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 11°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 31°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 84°F with nighttime averages of 43°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 12°F
- Janesville gets about 35.15 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 14°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Janesville?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Janesville, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Janesville?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Janesville?
What's the best hotel for families in Janesville?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Janesville?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Janesville?
What's the best place to stay near Janesville Mall?
What about the best place to stay close to Minhas Craft Brewery?
What's the best place for a beach vacation in Janesville?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Janesville?
Recent reviews of Janesville hotels
More trip options
- Janesville Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Janesville Airports
- Hotels near Popular Janesville Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Janesville
- More Hotel Options in Janesville
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Janesville, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends