Families will find kid-friendly activities in Beloit, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its riverfront and university setting.
- You'll find 32 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Janesville
- The closest major airport is in Rockford, IL (RFD-Greater Rockford), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Madison, WI (MSN-Dane County Regional), 46.8 mi (75.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Beloit
The city's cultural venues include Logan Museum of Anthropology and Angel Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the riverfront and Beckman Mill County Park. Additionally, you might want to add Pohlman Field to your agenda.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Beloit. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Beloit - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and pool.
- Ironworks Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Beloit - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Dressing for Beloit
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 52°F and the nighttime average to be 11°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 31°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 43°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 68°F during the day and 12°F at night
- About 35.20 inches of rain falls on Beloit each year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 14°F