Visitors to Elkhorn are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 27 mi (43.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 31.8 mi (51.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Elkhorn
Favorite places to visit in the city include Watsons Wild West Museum, Evergreen Golf Club, and Walworth County Fairgrounds. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Apple Barn Orchard and Winery and Alpine Valley Music Theatre.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Elkhorn. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
- AmericInn by Wyndham Elkhorn Near Lake Geneva - Our customers like the pool and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Crossroads Motel - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
Dressing for Elkhorn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 49°F and the nighttime average to be 10°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 66°F during the day and 12°F at night
- Elkhorn gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°F