Families will find kid-friendly activities in Delavan, and visitors give high marks for the lakeside setting and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its shopping and golf courses.
- You'll find 80 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Lake Geneva
- The closest major airport is in Waukesha, WI (UES-Waukesha County), 34.7 mi (55.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 43.5 mi (70.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Delavan
Favorite places to visit in the city include Dancing Horse Theatre, Animal Gardens, and Staller Estate Winery. In the area, you'll also find Apple Barn Orchard and Winery and Walworth County Fairgrounds.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Delavan. Below are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Lake Lawn Resort - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- Comfort Suites Delavan - Lake Geneva Area - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and breakfast at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Sky Lodge Inn & Suites - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Delavan
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 49°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 10°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 29°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 42°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 12°F as the nighttime average
- Delavan gets about 33.82 inches of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 13°F