Overview of Charming Kona Home w/ Private Pool & Ocean Views!
Charming Kona Home w/ Private Pool & Ocean Views!
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
- Sadie Seymour Botanical Garden - 9 min walk
- Original Hawaiian Chocolate Factory - 5 min drive
- Magic Sands Beach - 6 min drive
- Kona Le'a Plantation - 7 min drive
- Holualoa Gallery - 7 min drive
- Kona, HI (KOA-Kona Intl. Airport (KOA) - 20 min drive
- Jackie Rey's Ohana Grill — 4 min drive
- Evolution Bakery & Cafe — 6 min drive
- Green Flash Coffee — 6 min drive
- Umekes Ali'i Plaza — 6 min drive
- Bongo Ben's Island Café — 6 min drive
About this property
Charming Kona Home w/ Private Pool & Ocean Views!
Escape to paradise at this 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental house in Kailua-Kona on the Big Island of Hawaii! Relax in your private backyard oasis with a covered lanai, pool, and stunning views. This property offers the perfect retreat for large families of up to 10 on a Hawaiian adventure. Explore the beaches of Magic Sands and Kahalu’u, hike picturesque trails, and much more!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: King Bed | Bedroom 2: King Bed | Bedroom 3 (Bunk Room): 2 Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds | Bedroom 4: King Bed
Your Hawaiian getaway awaits, with an outdoor oasis so inviting you won't even want to go inside! The private pool is framed by palm trees and picturesque natural landscaping, and the covered lanai is the perfect spot for a backyard BBQ, where you can watch the sunset! Enjoy the ocean views as you dive into vacation mode!
If you can bring yourself to leave the incredible backyard, you'll love the inside of the house just as much, with an open floor plan and island decor throughout. Kick back and relax as a movie plays on the 60-inch flat-screen cable TV.
Fix a delightful dinner for your party in the fully equipped kitchen, including a 12 cup rice cooker. Enjoy a meal at the outdoor dining table and finish up with drinks or dessert on the lanai overlooking views of historic Holualoa Bay. There is an organic garden on the property that guests are welcome to help themselves to!
You'll sleep better than ever in the comfy beds. The four bunk beds are designed for adults and each has a 100% latex mattress and can hold up to 300 lbs. The pull-out queen sleeper sofa has a comfortable 10-inch air-mattress and no bar.
Two bedrooms are off of the living room, and on the other side, you pass through the bunk room to another living space with a king-sized bed and bathroom.
-- THE LOCATION --
In the center of Kona, this ideally located property gives you access to all the island has to offer. Just 3 miles from the center of Kailua Village, you can enjoy restaurants, shopping, and entertainment in town after a day in the sun.
Visit the popular Magic Sands and Kahalu'u beaches less than 10 minutes away where you can surf, swim, and snorkel.
A relaxing Saturday morning can be spent visiting the Keauhou Farmers Market followed up with a movie at the cinema or shopping at local boutiques. Have an authentic Hawaiian dinner in Kona Village to wrap up your delightful vacation day.
Don't miss cruises to Kealakekau Bay, Hawaiian deep sea fishing, and snorkeling with Manta Rays at night, true once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The Kona Country Club Golf Course is nearby, featuring fine dining.
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for anything that?s on your mind. It?s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with spices, condiments, ice maker, and coffee, free WiFi, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, air conditionin first aid kit, pack & play with changing table, private pool, covered lanai, Japanese soaking tub, outdoor hot shower, gas grill, fully fenced & electronically gated, and parking - Essentials and more are provided for the bathroom and kitchen, private entrance, and carbon monoxide/smoke detectors- In the heart of the picturesque Big Island, this Hawaiian island getaway is close to restaurants, entertainment, and shopping in town as well as just 5 minutes to Magic Sands, Banyans, and Lymans for snorkeling, surfing, deep-sea fishing, 8 minutes to Kahalu'u, 20 minutes to Pine Trees! - Nearest Commercial Airport: Kona International Airport (~ 11 miles away)HAWAII COUNTY RESTRICTIONS:- Quiet hours shall be from 9:00pm to 8:00am, during which time the noise from the rental shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors - Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area - Guest vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area- The STVR (short term vacation rental) shall not be used for commercial purposes-- POLICIES --Policies:- No smoking, $250 will be charged if evidence of smoking inside the property- No pets allowed- No events, parties or large gatherings- Must be at least 25 years old to book- Additional fees and taxes may apply- Photo ID may be required upon check-in- Although there are no restrictions on having children as guests, they must be supervised at all times. Parents, please be aware that there is no fence separating the house and the pool- The pool may not be suitable for children- Please note that the homeowners lives upstairs and may be present during your stay but you will rarely see them after check-in- Please observe quiet hours from 9pm-8am- NOTE: The photos do not reflect the newly added king bed in the fourth bedroom
This Kailua-Kona condo provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and DVD players. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards.
- Beach towels
- Private pool
- Free WiFi
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Car recommended
- Ice maker
- Coffee/tea maker
- 4 bedrooms
- Bed sheets provided
- 2 bathrooms
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Towels provided
- Living room
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- DVD player
- Video library
- Barbecue grill
- Fully fenced
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air conditioning
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
Services and conveniences
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- In a village
Things to do
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- First aid kit
- Smoke detector
- Sleeps 10
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)