KAHUA KOHOLA | LUXURY RENTAL BY CUVÉE
WHY IT'S SPECIAL
This 5-bed, 7-bath escape wasn't just built on the island—it was created from it. With natural beeswax and island stone clad walls, Hawaiian spirit comes to life.
Island inspired contemporary style made it Wall Street Journal's Home of the Week, and the acclaim is well-deserved. Disappearing massive pocket door systems let the home open to the endless Hawaiian panoramic of the Pacific Ocean.
With an infinity pool and hot tub—both just steps from open lounge area seating—and an interior courtyard with koi pond, the line between inside and outdoor living is dreamily blurred. Lush gardens, a covered patio, and the master bathroom's deep soaking tub complete the paradise.
Access to the Four Seasons Hualalai Resort is offered at an additional fee.
A private villa at the Four Seasons Hualalai. With spacious ocean-view living areas and five-star resort amenities, you will also find plenty of places to gather together. Face off in friendly competitions on the tennis court or golf course. Schedule time together at the open-air spa. And let the little ones make new friends in the kids program while the adults gather for long lunches at onsite Beach Tree Bar & Grill.
BESPOKE BEDROOMS | 5 BEDROOM SUITES
Every bedroom has its own door that opens onto a private pocket of tropical landscape, ranging from open lanais to intimate gardens. The main house holds three of the bedrooms, while the remaining two are tucked within a totally separate guest house—offering a spot for everyone to find their own hideaway.
* Master Bedroom: An escape in itself, the king-size master bedroom features high, custom ceilings and retractable doors that lead out to a private yard and lanai. An indulgent, oversized master bath has a dual vanity, soaking tub and outdoor garden shower.
* Guest Bedroom #1: Nautical colors and accents invite you to relax in this king-size bedroom with en-suite bath in the main house. Open the doors to catch a breeze or relax on your shaded slice of patio.
* Guest Bedroom #2: Plush pillows and stately wood accents are featured in this main house bedroom. Drift to sleep in the king-size bed, refresh in the en-suite bath and enjoy access to a cool patio.
* Ohana Master Bedroom: Sea-inspired décor lends cheer to this sumptuous second master. Enjoy a king-size bed, en-suite bath and sliding door access to a private patio, where you'll find your own outdoor shower.
* Ohana Guest Bedroom: Open air relaxation reigns supreme in this ohana-style bedroom, where a king-size bed is decorated in royal blues and a pocket door slides open into the interior courtyard. Get ready for the day in a private en-suite bath.
LUXURY LIVING SPACES-
The Outdoor Space: With an infinity pool and hot tub—both just steps from open lounge area seating—and an interior courtyard with koi pond, the line between inside and outdoor living is dreamily blurred. Lush gardens, a covered patio, and the master bathroom's deep soaking tub complete the paradise.
Living Spaces: Slide open the pocket doors and get acquainted with paradise in the main living space, featuring chic, coastal appointments and enough seating for the entire group. Or wait out rainy weather with your favorite films in the media room, offering a large TV and plush sectional.
Kitchen & Dining: Outfitted with custom cabinetry and Wolf and Sub Zero appliances including a double oven, the gourmet kitchen is a delight for those tasked with feeding the crowd. There's plenty of seating at the bar for those who want to lend a hand or chat with the chef.
On Big Island, on the fairway of the Hualalai Golf course (designed by Jack Nicklaus). Hit the links on the site of the PGA Tour's Hawaii Pro-Am tournament, then catch the world's most beautiful sunsets.