Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kashirskoye has to offer. There are 77 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Kaliningrad (KGD-Khkabrovo), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Kashirskoye
Places to visit in the larger region include Schaaken Castle, Monument to WWII Soldiers, and Zelenogradsk Park. In the area, you'll also find Zelenogradsk Cathedral and Neuhausen Castle.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kashirskoye, the perfect accommodation may not be in the city center but you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel ibis Kaliningrad Center is 16.6 mi (26.7 km) from the center of Kashirskoye. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Skipper Hotel is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from central Kashirskoye. This 3-star hotel in Kaliningrad features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Marton Palace Kaliningrad is located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Kashirskoye. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Kaliningrad can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Kashirskoye
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 46°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 57°F as the daytime average and 26°F as the nighttime average
- Kashirskoye gets about 28.78 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 70°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 25°F