Explore the area
Honouliwai Stream5 min walk
Honouliwai Bay6 min walk
Kumimi Beach11 min walk
Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai)58 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
About this property
You'll have the entire home to yourself and will only share it with other guests in your party.
Beautiful Beachfront Home in Waialua - Aloha Hookipa
Vacation home in Kaunakakai with kitchen and balcony
- THIS PROPERTY IS ON THE ISLAND OF MOLOKAI, NOT MAUI - You've found the perfect beach house for your Molokai vacation! Aloha Ho?okipa is the original Waialua Beach House, and will make you feel like you stepped back in time. The whole home gives you the feeling of old Hawai?i, and is the perfect place to relax. The surroundings are quiet, and the beach is steps from your l?nai. The beach in front of the home is perfect for any and all water activities, or for just reading a book on the beach! It is a 3 bedroom home, with 2 queens, 1 double, and a twin bed. There is a tropical living room, and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a dining room that looks onto the water, as well as a bathroom and outdoor shower (with hot water!). Sitting on the back porch, you have spectacular views of three islands, Maui, L?na?i and Kaho?olawe. There is also phenomenal whale-watching (in season, of course, which is late December through end of April). If you are looking for a tropical beach getaway - this is the place for you. STRH permit number: STMO 2014/0001 Listed by Tropical Island Properties, LLC LIC #RB 20129
Guest accommodations at this vacation home offer hair dryers. Rooms open to balconies. Kitchens offer refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Bathrooms include showers.
- Internet access
Parking and transportation
- Onsite parking
- 3 bedrooms
- Sofa bed
- 1 bathroom
- Hair dryer
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Sleeps 4
- Unit size: 5419 sq ft (503 sq m)
- Property does not allow children
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM
Minimum check-in age - 18
Check-out before 9:00 AM
Special check-in instructions
You will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions
Anyone traveling to Hawaii is required to have a government Safe Travels account and self-quarantine for 14 days. Beginning October 15, travelers who have proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before arriving are exempt from quarantine.
Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
This property does not allow children
Property payment types
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited
Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Property Registration Number STRH+permit+nubmer:+ST+MO201+4/0001
Property is also known as
Beautiful Beachfront Home in Waialua - Aloha Hookipa Kaunakakai
About this area
Visit our Kaunakakai travel guide
This vacation home is located in Kaunakakai. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Honouliwai Stream and Honouliwai Bay.
- Honouliwai Stream - 5 min walk
- Honouliwai Bay - 6 min walk
- Kumimi Beach - 11 min walk
- Honouli Maloo Bay Beach - 4 min drive
- Pukoo Lagoon - 7 min drive
- Hoolehua, HI (MKK-Molokai) - 58 min drive
Frequently asked questions
No, pets are not allowed at this property.
Check-in begins at 4:00 PM.
Check-out is at 9:00 AM.
Situated in Kaunakakai, this vacation home is within a 10-minute walk of Honouliwai Stream and Honouliwai Bay. Kumimi Beach and Honouli Maloo Bay Beach are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Stay in the know with the Expedia app
Get real-time notifications, view your trip details, and access mobile-only deals.