Find Hotels in Kemerovo
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kemerovo has to offer including the hockey games, forests, and theaters. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its theme park.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Kemerovo
- The closest major airport is in Kemerovo (KEJ-Kemerovo Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Kemerovo
Cultural venues in the city include Krasnaya Gorka Museum, Kuzbass Museum of Military Glory, and Theatre for Children and Youth. Attractions like Kart Racing Center Adrenaline and Tanai airfield, Extreme Park are fun for everyone, not just kids. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Kemerovo Regional Lunacharsky Drama Theater and Kemerovo Regional Museum of Fine Arts.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Kemerovo. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Crystal Hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Kemerovo features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Tom River Plaza is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the city center. This hotel in Kemerovo features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar.
- Zolotoy Pavlin is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. This 3-star hotel in Kemerovo features a restaurant, a fitness center, and parking.
Getting Around Kemerovo
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Kemerovo Pravotomsk Station, Kemerovo Predkombinat Station, or Kemerovo Station. Kemerovo may not have many public transit options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Kemerovo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°F during the day and -3°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 73°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 49°F and nighttime averages of 2°F
- Kemerovo gets about 1.02 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°F