Find Hotels in Kenosha, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 22, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 12, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 17, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 23, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 25, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Kenosha, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its lakeside setting, shopping, and university setting. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 254 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Milwaukee, WI (MKE-General Mitchell Intl.), 24.7 mi (39.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kenosha
Cultural venues in the city include Dinosaur Discovery Museum, Kenosha History Center, and Civil War Museum. Favorite family attractions include Alpaca Art and America's Action Territory Family Fun Park. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Carthage College is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Kenosha. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Kenosha - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Candlewood Suites Kenosha - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Kenosha, WI - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Six Flags Great America, located 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the heart of the city.
Getting Around Kenosha
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Kenosha Station. Kenosha might not have many public transit options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Kenosha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- Average annual rainfall for Kenosha is 36.14 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kenosha?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kenosha, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Kenosha?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Kenosha?
What's the best accommodation when traveling with kids to Kenosha?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Kenosha?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Carthage College?
What about the best place to stay near America's Action Territory Family Fun Park?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Kenosha?
Recent reviews of Kenosha hotels
More trip options
- Kenosha Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kenosha Airports
- Hotels in Kenosha Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Kenosha Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Kenosha
- More Hotel Options in Kenosha
- Kenosha Hotels by Brand
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Kenosha, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends