Find Hotels in Pleasant Prairie, WI
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Nov 29, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 28, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 25, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 2, 2020
Reviewed on Jul 29, 2020
Visiting Pleasant Prairie
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Pleasant Prairie, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's lakeside setting and temples. A top sight in the area is Six Flags Great America.
- You'll find 255 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Milwaukee
- The closest major airport is in Kenosha, WI (ENW-Kenosha Regional), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Chicago, IL (PWK-Chicago Executive), 28.7 mi (46.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pleasant Prairie
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets is a favorite for retail therapy. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Jelly Belly Center and Pleasant Prairie RecPlex.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Pleasant Prairie-Kenosha - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Six Flags Great America, 11.2 mi/18 km from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Pleasant Prairie
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 48°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 17°F
- About 36.14 inches of rain falls on Pleasant Prairie each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 78°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 19°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Pleasant Prairie?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pleasant Prairie, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pleasant Prairie?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Pleasant Prairie?
What's the best place to stay for a family trip to Pleasant Prairie?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pleasant Prairie?
Where is the best hotel to stay with easy access to Pleasant Prairie Premium Outlets?
What about the best place to stay near Pleasant Prairie RecPlex?
What are some hotels with pools in Pleasant Prairie?
Recent reviews of Pleasant Prairie hotels
More trip options
- Pleasant Prairie Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pleasant Prairie Airports
- Hotels near Popular Pleasant Prairie Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Pleasant Prairie
- More Popular Hotels in Wisconsin
- Other Hotels near Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends