Visitors can enjoy all that Khabarovsk has to offer including the theaters, museums, and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's archaeological sites, hockey games, and theme park.
- There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in Khabarovsk
- The closest major airport is in Khabarovsk (KHV-Novyy), 2.4 mi (3.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Khabarovsk
Cultural venues in the city include Khabarovsk Krai Musical Theater, Khabarovsk Pantomime Theatre, and Khabarovsk Krai Drama Theater. Notable city landmarks like Transfiguration Cathedral and World War II Memorial might be worth a visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Bolshaya Medveditsa Shopping Center and Lenin Square.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 28 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Khabarovsk. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Boutique-hotel Khabarovsk City - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Sopka Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Business-Center Parus - This 5-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and location.
Getting Around Khabarovsk
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Khabarovsk Station. Khabarovsk might not have very many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Khabarovsk
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 40°F during the day and -15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 78°F, while the average at night is 21°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 80°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 57°F and nighttime averages of -11°F
- Khabarovsk gets about 25.12 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 77°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -10°F