Two-bedroom Garden View Condo at the Kamaole Sands in South Kihei. This ground floor condo is located near the entrance of the property and is only a short walk to the Kamaole 3 beach park located across the street. There are many upgrades throughout this well-appointed condo. Enjoy the large living area with ample seating and a large flat-screen TV. The bright and open feeling is complemented by the white cabinets with aqua subway tile back-splash in the kitchen. This condo will accommodate up to six guests with a king bed in the master bedroom, a queen bed in the second bedroom and a sofa bed in the living room.
The Kamaole Sands is conveniently located a couple of blocks from shopping dining options in South Kihei. From 808 Deli to Cafe O Lei, there is a dining option for every meal and every family. Kihei has three grocery stores, all are located in Central Kihei. A few blocks away is a health-food store called Hawaiian Moons.
Choose from many of Maui's best beaches, located a short walk and a short drive away in both Kihei and Wailea.
This condo has one air conditioning unit in the living room (No AC in the bedrooms)
• Pools: 2 (Large family style pool & children’s wading pool)
• Jetted spa: 2 (1 designated as family and the other as adult’s only)
• BBQ Area: 4 gas grills with shaded picnic areas
• Tennis - 4 courts (no fee) with a daily drop-in program and weekly free clinic by UPPTA Pro. Adult & Jr Rackets available to rent with complimentary balls. Spinshot Tennis Ball machine (as of Oct 2019).
• Gym: Fully equipped Gym/Workout facility with an amazing view overlook the pool facility
• Activity area with ping pong, foosball and other games for all ages, free lending library
• Laundry: In unit
• Elevator: yes, each building
• 15-acre property beautifully landscaped with waterfalls and ponds
• Café O’Lei
• Fred’s Mexican Café
• Coconut’s Fish Café
• 808 Deli
Kihei Kalama Village (10min):
• Open Air Market
• Restaurants: Local Boy Shaved Ice
• Three’s Bar and Grill
• Kihei Caffé
• Foodland, grocery store
Pi’ilani Shopping center (5min):
• Safeway, grocery store
• Outback Steakhouse (open for dine in)
• Food Court (Subway, Cold Stone creamery, etc.)
• Kamaole Beach Park III: Located across the street
• Kamaole Beach Park (I & II): Located a short walk away
Local Activities: snorkeling, surfing, whale watching (December 15-May 15), skating rink at Kalama Park.
Golf: Maui Nui Golf course, Wailea Golf Club (3 courses)
Maui Ocean Center: 11 miles
30+ min drive upcountry-
• Ali’i Kula Lavender Farm (open Friday, Saturday, Sunday): 31 miles
• Ocean Vodka Organic Farm & Distillery: 20 miles
• MauiWine Winery at Ulupalakua Vineyards (open Wednesday-Sunday): 35 miles
• Surfing Goat Dairy (Tuesday-Saturday): 20 miles
• Ziplining: 12 miles
Distance to Airport: 15.3 miles, approximately 25 minutes
**NOT ADA accessible
**Registration at the Front Desk is required.