Get an overview of this hotel3-star family-friendly hotel near University of Guelph
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Guelph hotel is located in the entertainment district, within 2 mi (3 km) of Stone Road Mall and University of Guelph. Macdonald Stewart Art Centre and Alumni Stadium are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an indoor pool and a 24-hour fitness center. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a sauna, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 137 individually furnished rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet, and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find LCD TVs with cable channels, and other amenities include room service and premium bedding.
- Prime spot for shopping
- Good location
- Convenient parking
- Helpful staff
- Clean guestrooms
- Guestrooms weren't very spacious
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre provides a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 12000 square feet (1080 square meters) include a conference center. This family-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, a picnic area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in December 2012.
Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel and Conference Centre has designated areas for smoking.
- Number of meeting rooms - 12
- Conference space size (meters) - 1080
- Conference space size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free wired Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 137
- Picnic area
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1979
- 24-hour business center
- Free self parking
- Free long-term parking
- Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Conference center
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free long-term parking, Free self parking, Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Free weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Elements on Stone - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Children under 17 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility without adult supervision. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool or fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Playground on site
- Safari nearby
- Ziplining nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 10.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 35 lb)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Cleaning deposit: CAD 100 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 35 per accommodation, per stay
- Late check-out fee: CAD 25
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 10 per night
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 10.0 per night
- Guelph Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Guelph
- Holiday Inn Guelph Hotel
We should mention
Up to 3 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.