Visitors can enjoy all that Knoxville has to offer including the local tours and restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and welcoming setting.
- You'll find 20 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Pella
- The closest major airport is in Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 32 mi (51.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Knoxville
Favorite places to visit in the city include Peace Tree Brewing Company, National Sprint Car Hall of Fame, and Knoxville Raceway. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Hotel Knoxville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Knoxville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 12°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 13°F at night
- Knoxville gets about 38.03 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 15°F