Visitors to Pella are sure to enjoy the university setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and lakeside setting.
- There are 14 hotels and other accommodations in Pella
- The closest major airport is in Des Moines, IA (DSM-Des Moines Intl.), 38.9 mi (62.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pella
Favorite places to visit in the city include National Sprint Car Hall of Fame, Knoxville Raceway, and Lake Red Rock. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Peace Tree Brewing Company and Bos Landen Golf Club.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Pella. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Cobblestone Inn & Suites - Knoxville - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Royal Amsterdam Hotel - Our customers like the central location and helpful staff at this hotel. This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Pella, IA - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Pella
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 12°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Average annual rainfall for Pella is 1.30 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 16°F