Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Kutztown, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, coffeehouses, and shopping.
- You'll find 90 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Allentown
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kutztown
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Renninger's Antiques and Farmers Market is a favorite for retail therapy. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Kutztown University of Pennsylvania is worth a campus tour. Additionally, you might want to add Kutztown Fairgrounds to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Kutztown. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Super 8 by Wyndham Kutztown/Allentown Area - With a stay at this 2-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Kutztown
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 21°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 23°F as the nighttime average
- Kutztown gets about 43.27 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F