Visitors to Hamburg are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and coffeehouses.
- You'll find 33 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Reading
- The closest major airport is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 12.5 mi (20.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 30.4 mi (48.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Hamburg
A favorite place to visit in the city is Blue Mountain Academy. In the area, you'll also find Mountain Springs Arena and Blue Marsh Recreation Area.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hamburg - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for Hamburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 21°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 23°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hamburg is 43.27 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 23°F