Visiting Laguna Beach
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Laguna Beach, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its golf courses. Pier Park, Gulf World Marine Park, and St. Andrews State Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in Laguna Beach
- The closest major airport is in Panama City, FL (ECP-Northwest Florida Beaches Intl.), 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Destin, FL (DSI-Destin-Fort Walton Beach), 33.3 mi (53.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Laguna Beach
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Pier Park, Gulf World Marine Park, and St. Andrews State Park. In the area, you'll also find Conservation Park and Carillon Beach.
In Laguna Beach, you'll be able to select from 86 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Panama City Beach Bed and Breakfast - With a stay at this 2.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Pineapple Villas on Laguna Beach - Our customers love the comfortable and quiet rooms at this condo. With a stay at this 3.5-star condo, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Sugar Sands By The Sea - This 2-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and convenient parking.
Dressing for Laguna Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 74°F and the nighttime average to be 41°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 54°F at night
- July through September averages 90°F during the day and 66°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 42°F at night
- Laguna Beach gets about 61.06 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 44°F