Find Hotels Near Laguna de Santa Rosa, Santa Rosa from $79
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Laguna de Santa Rosa
Top Hotels Close to Laguna de Santa Rosa
Reviewed on Jul 8, 2020
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2019
Reviewed on Jul 22, 2020
Laguna de Santa Rosa Hotel Guide
It's certainly worth your time to drop into Laguna de Santa Rosa.
It is located 70 miles from the state capital, Sacramento. A little bit of a journey, but well worth it!
A stay at the Motel 6 Santa Rosa North, the only accommodation near Laguna de Santa Rosa, means that you'll stay near the heart of things, as it is located only 2 miles away.
If you don't own bottomless pockets, you might opt to stay at one of the area's more economical hotels. The Americas Best Value Inn & Suites and the Americas Best Value Inn-Santa Rosa are a few establishments you should check out.
Every once in a while, it's a nice idea to spoil yourself. So if you're hunting for a hotel that's a step up in class and comfort, be sure to look up the Vintners Inn, which is only 3 miles away.
There’s nothing better than resting those tired feet and filling up with a snack and a drink after a big day of sightseeing. Once you're done with Laguna de Santa Rosa, head to Starbucks (950 Coddingtown Center, Santa Rosa), which is just 0.2 miles away. Seal the night with an appetizing dinner at Port of Subs (2101 West College Avenue F, Santa Rosa). This establishment is in the heart of it all, making it an optimal choice.
Other Places to Visit near Laguna de Santa RosaDuring your visit to the area, you'll figure out that there's loads more than just Laguna de Santa Rosa to visit:
- For a great museum outing, organize to visit Charles M. Schulz Museum.
- Start your vacation on the right note by paying a visit to California Welcome Center and picking up some brochures.
- Learn about the people and events that helped mould this region by checking out Sonoma County Museum.
- When you hike Joe Rodota Trail at Sonoma County Parks just remember to take the time to soak up the tranquiliy. After all, life is a marathon, not a sprint.
- Look on as the pupils and faculty staff scurry around the grounds of Santa Rosa Junior College. Now envision the differences between the resources that are available today, compared to many years ago.