Bed and Breakfast in Lake Arrowhead
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Other property types in Lake Arrowhead
Lake Arrowhead Resort and Spa
Reviewed on Mar 5, 2021
UCLA Lake Arrowhead Lodge
Reviewed on Mar 4, 2021
North Bay at Lake Arrowhead
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
B&Bs and More in Lake Arrowhead
If you're interested in finding a place to stay with fewer rooms than the traditional hotel and a more personalized environment, picking a bed and breakfast in Lake Arrowhead might be a great fit for your getaway. There are 247 accommodations in Lake Arrowhead, so you'll have several choices for your stay.
B&Bs all have a unique charm— whether it's a cozy reading space or a beautiful dining room, the tiny details are what make bed and breakfasts a home away from home. When you want to explore some attractions in the area, Lake Arrowhead Village and SkyPark at Santa's Village are worth a stop.
B&Bs Near Lake Arrowhead
Below are some top B&Bs in the surrounding area:
ALPENHORN BED AND BREAKFAST INN: 3.5 stars, 8 rooms
- 16.5 mi (26.5 km) from the heart of Lake Arrowhead
- Local cuisine breakfast
- Private spa tubs
The Inn at Fawnskin: 3.5 stars, 4 rooms
- Situated 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city center
- Full breakfast
- 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the heart of downtown
Bear Creek Resort: 3 stars
- Located 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city's core
- Restaurant on site
- Seasonal outdoor pool
How to Pack for the Weather in Lake Arrowhead
If you're curious about the optimal time to vacation in Lake Arrowhead, we've collected some relevant weather stats to help you plan your getaway:
- The hottest months are typically August and July, while December and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 38.90 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 55° F and nighttime temperatures average 29° F
- April-June: 79° F is the daytime average and 33° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 82° F and nighttime averages are around 46° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 68° F during the day and 29° F at night
Exploring Lake ArrowheadYou'll want to get outside and explore the lakeside setting and mountain views in Lake Arrowhead. When you want to check out some attractions in the area, Lake Arrowhead Village and SkyPark at Santa's Village are worth a stop. Snow Summit is worth a stop if you're interested in discovering some attractions in the surrounding area.
Travelers also appreciate Lake Arrowhead for its:
Transportation Options in And Around Lake Arrowhead
Fly into San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), which is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) away. Otherwise, you can search for flights to Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), which is 27 mi (43.5 km) away. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.