Visitors to Crestline are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's mountain views and cafés. A top sight in the area is Snow Summit.
- You'll find 1557 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Big Bear Lake
- The closest major airport is in San Bernardino, CA (SBD-San Bernardino Intl.), 10 mi (16.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Crestline
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakeside and such places to visit as Lake Gregory Regional Park and Lake Gregory. Additionally, you'll find Strawberry Peak Fire Lookout and California State University San Bernardino in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 17 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Crestline. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- The North Shore Inn - Amenities at this 3-star hotel include free WiFi and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Sleepy Hollow Cabins and Hotel of Crestline/Lake Gregory - Our customers like the helpful staff and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Crestline
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 29°F
- From April to June, the average is 79°F during the day and 33°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 29°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Crestline is 38.90 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 30°F