Visitors to Levittown are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theme park, casinos, and golf courses. Top sights in the area include Liberty Bell Center, Independence Hall, and Reading Terminal Market.
- You'll find 430 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Philadelphia
- The closest major airport is in Trenton, NJ (TTN-Mercer), 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PNE-Northeast Philadelphia), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Levittown
A favorite place to visit in the city is Swaminarayan Temple. Additionally, you'll find Oxford Valley Golf Course and Sotcher Farmhouse in the area.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ramada by Wyndham Levittown Bucks County - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its room size.
Dressing for Levittown
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 70°F and nighttime averages of 24°F
- About 46.42 inches of rain falls on Levittown each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 25°F