Find Hotels in Linden, NJ
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on Jan 5, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Linden, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its shopping, entertainment choices, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Ellis Island.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newark
- The closest major airport is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 5.6 mi (9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Linden
A favorite place to visit in the city is Wilson Park. In the area, you'll also find Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
Here's a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Linden - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Ellis Island, located 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city center, and Brooklyn Bridge, which is 13.8 mi (22.2 km) away.
Getting Around Linden
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Linden Station. Linden might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Linden
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 23°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 27°F at night
- Linden gets about 46.26 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 26°F