Find Hotels in Cranford, NJ
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $62
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors to Cranford are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's shopping and breweries. Around the area, top sights include Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island Immigration Museum, and Ellis Island.
- You'll find 102 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Newark
- The closest major airport is in Linden, NJ (LDJ), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Newark, NJ (EWR-Liberty Intl.), 7 mi (11.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cranford
A favorite place to visit in the city is Unami Park. Additionally, in the area you'll find Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Immigration Museum.
Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Newark Cranford - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Ellis Island, located 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Brooklyn Bridge, which is 16.4 mi/26.4 km away.
Getting Around Cranford
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Cranford Station. Cranford may not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Cranford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 55°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 23°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 46.26 inches of rain falls on Cranford each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 26°F