Visitors give high marks for the shopping in Roseville, which is also known for its sporting events and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its festivals, university setting, and theaters. Top sights around the area include Mall of America, Xcel Energy Center, and Mill Ruins Park.
- You'll find 548 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Minneapolis - St. Paul
- The closest major airport is in St. Paul, MN (STP-St. Paul Downtown), 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Minneapolis, MN (MSP-Minneapolis - St. Paul Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Roseville
The university setting is a highlight of the city and National American University - Roseville is worth a campus tour. In the area, you'll also find Mall of America and Xcel Energy Center.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Roseville. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Minneapolis-Roseville - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable beds.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton Roseville Minneapolis - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Roseville, MN - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Mill Ruins Park, 6.1 mi/9.9 km from the heart of the city, and Target Field, which is 6.8 mi/11 km away.
Dressing for Roseville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 82°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 45°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 9°F
- About 33.46 inches of rain falls on Roseville each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 10°F