Find Motels in Littleton
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Featured Motels in Littleton
Other property types in Littleton
Hampton Inn Littleton
Reviewed on Feb 28, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 19, 2021
Reviewed on Mar 1, 2021
Littleton Motels for the Frugal Traveler
You'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options in Littleton including just 2 inexpensive motels. These budget-friendly accommodations can help you cut costs when compared with traditional hotels, which may have more amenities but also come with a higher price tag.
Because you'll save on your room, you can enjoy all that Littleton has to offer. In the larger area, favorite places to visit include Cannon Mountain Ski Area, Franconia Notch State Park, and Santa's Village.
Fun fact: Motels made their debut in the 1920s as a place to stay for the weary traveler driving along America's major roadways. Motel properties often have free parking, and many also include an outdoor pool.
Here are some of our customers' best-rated Littleton motels available to book:
- Stay within a 20-minute drive of Franconia Notch State Park and Cannon Mountain Ski Area.
- Enjoy access to the 24-hour front desk, and freebies including breakfast, WiFi, and parking.
- Free WiFi and free parking are available during your stay, along with room amenities like digital TV.
- You'll be located within 19 minutes of Cannon Mountain Ski Area by car.
What to Do in LittletonEnjoy the mountain landscape in this walkable, family-friendly area while you're sightseeing. Visitors like Littleton for its ski slopes and shops.
Here are favorite places in and around Littleton:
- Cannon Mountain Ski Area
- Franconia Notch State Park
- Santa's Village
These are some outdoorsy places nearby:
- Kilburn Crags
- Rocks Estate
- Strawberry Hill State Forest
You'll find these family-friendly sights in the area:
- Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway
- Whale's Tale Water Park
- Swiftwater Covered Bridge
Littleton is also notable for its:
- Historical sites
Best Time to Visit LittletonFigure out the ideal time to visit Littleton by checking these seasonal weather details:
- The hottest months are typically July and August, while January and February are the coldest months
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 45° F and nighttime temperatures average 1° F
- April-June: 78° F is the daytime average and 24° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 78° F and nighttime averages are around 36° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 62° F during the day and 5° F at night
- Average rainfall is 38.90 inches in a year
How to Get to Littleton and Around the Area
|Whitefield, NH (HIE-Mount Washington Regional)||Airport||13.1 mi (21.1 km)|
|Lyndonville, VT (LLX-Caledonia County)||Airport||19.4 mi (31.3 km)|
|Montpelier, VT (MPV-Edward F. Knapp State)||Airport||38.2 mi (61.5 km)|