- Big Thicket National Preserve
- 6 min drive
- Lone Star Hiking Trail
- 11 min drive
- Lake Livingston State Park
- 21 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Shepherd, this vacation home is in a rural location. Travelers eager for a bit of culture can stop by Polk County Memorial Museum, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sam Houston National Forest and Big Creek Scenic Area.Visit our Shepherd travel guide
- Big Thicket National Preserve - 6 min drive
- Lone Star Hiking Trail - 11 min drive
- Wolf Creek Park - 20 min drive
- Lake Livingston State Park - 21 min drive
- Pedigo Park - 21 min drive
- Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental) - 49 min drive
About this property
Serene Country Retreat Located on the Edge of Sam Houston National Forest
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Property payment types
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Parties and events are allowed on site.