Find Hotels in Louisville, OH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Travelers to Louisville will find plenty to explore and enjoy. A top sight in the area is Pro Football Hall of Fame.
- There are 69 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Akron, OH (CAK-Akron-Canton), 10.5 mi (16.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Akron, OH (AKC-Akron Fulton Intl.), 17.6 mi (28.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Louisville
Pro Football Hall of Fame is a notable place to visit in the region. Additionally, you'll find Blue Water Majesty Museum and Beech Creek Garden in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Louisville, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 31 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- McKinley Grand Hotel is located 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from the heart of Louisville. This 3.5-star hotel in Canton features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Red Roof Inn Akron South is 15.9 mi (25.7 km) from central Louisville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Akron can enjoy access to free parking and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Kent - Akron is 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from the center of Louisville. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Kent can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value and bathrooms.