Picture yourself walking through the roads during your future vacation, noticing the marvellous nature or the architecture everywhere around you. Still, there is one thing you are looking forward to most of all: Main Market Square. Right now is the moment to tick it off your bucket list.
Places to Stay Near Main Market Square
Hotels near Main Market Square
Main Market Square should be at the very top of your must-see list. After all, there's good reason that it's so well-loved.
Found in the well-known city of Krakow, it attracts travelers from all over the globe.
There are up to 180 hotels located within 0.6 miles of Main Market Square. The Bonerowski Palace, Hotel Copernicus and Hotel Stary are a few of the most popular establishments.
Tighten your belt and save your dollars by staying a few nights at a nearby budget hotel. The Hotel Wentzl (0.08 miles away) and the Grand Hotel (0.1 miles away) are two popular places that you might like to check out.
If you're looking to have a stylish space to return to after a long day, the many nearby upmarket hotel options should tickle your fancy. Elevate your entire experience at the Hotel Senacki, (0.3 miles away), or the Hotel Gródek, (0.3 miles away).
There's absolutely no need to go without robust coffee and mouth-watering treats in the streets around Main Market Square. Kino Kijów.Centrum is a charming spot loved by local people and visitors alike, and is merely a short stroll away. Later on, you should walk over to Hotel Polski for a hearty dining experience. When all is said and done, find your way to andel's by Vienna House Cracow and let the cocktails keep flowing.
Here's a taste of some of the additional things you can do in close proximity to Main Market Square:
- You don't need to be a history fan to enjoy a visit to Town Hall Tower. This historic tower sticks out above the rest!
- Make sure you add Cloth Hall to your list of things to do. Imagine what everyday life was like in the area in times long gone as you marvel at this historically significant building.
- Historical Museum of Krakow is home to an intriguing range of historical displays, allowing visitors to explore the events and stories that made this area.
- Church of St. Wojciech is sacred for some of the locals, however anyone can appreciate its tranquility.
- Peaceful on the inside and easily spotted from a distance, St. Mary's Basilica is not just a church, but a well-known tourist attraction too.
A number of visitors find their way to Main Market Square by rail transport. It's 0.6 miles from Kraków Główny to this destination.
Expedia's resorts and motels in Old Town furnish all that you require, so you can be sure to find a place to stay near Main Market Square you'll love. Old Town saw quite a few newcomers in the past twelve months, so start going. You can rest assured when reservation time hits, too: visitors of all kinds recommended their Old Town hotel. All the secret advice you could want we have right here.
- Rooms in Old Town accommodation will be orderly, neat, and prepared to welcome you.
- As you might hope near such a fine landmark, the fronk desk service at lodging close to Main Market Square is wonderful.
- Looking for spaces that are serene plus clean? We have it here.
Hotels near Old Town had more visitors in 2016 than the year before that, and it's understandable why. Your desired place lies in your future with Expedia's diverse selection of hotels near Main Market Square.
Old Town Fascinating Facts and Figures
You'll still have things to see and do in Old Town once you've realized Main Market Square.
- Visit one of the local historical sites, then enjoy an evening of fun to end your day right.
- Prepare to see Old Town also knows several things about rolling out the welcome mat after you spend some hours on its ample adventures.
- Old Town hasn't been too noted in the tourism guides, but is starting to gain in status.
You won't regret paying a visit to Old Town, particularly when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Main Market Square from Expedia. Get ready to say goodbye to the sights you're used to and tip your hat to some breathtaking new photo opportunities!