When you imagine your next day off, you probably see yourself ambling around downtown, gazing up at the marvellous environment or the architecture everywhere around you. But there is one feature you've been anticipating in particular: Mardi Gras Casino. The day has finally come to mark it off your must-do list.
What Are Some Places to Stay at Mardi Gras Casino?
Hotels near Mardi Gras Casino
It is time to put on your poker face, at Mardi Gras Casino!
You'll be happy to discover that it is located in Nitro, 11 miles from the state capital, Charleston.
If you'd love to stay somewhere near Mardi Gras Casino, we've got your back. You'll be able to find 5 possible accommodations within 2 miles. One of the more well-known choices is the Mardi Gras Casino & Resort, just 0.1 miles away. Other options are the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Cross Lanes, 0.9 miles away, and the Sleep Inn And Suites, only 1 mile away.
If globetrotting's your top concern and you want to save some cash on accommodation, then there are some budget hotels in the vicinity. Two much-frequented options are the Wyndham Garden Cross Lanes Charleston and the Motel 6 Charleston West - Cross Lanes. The first is 0.9 miles away, while the latter is 1 mile away.
If you hope to spend your nights at a hotel known for its prestigious amenities and admirable comfort, book a room at the Super 8 Dunbar Charleston Area. This accommodation is a short trip of 6 miles.
If you stroll through the avenues near Mardi Gras Casino, you will soon stumble upon HoneyBaked Ham Company. Indulge in a rejuvenating coffee break, devour some sweet treats and appreciate the distinctive sights and sounds. Need something a little more filling? French Quarter Restaurant is a worthwhile dining establishment within this same area. Is it wine time? Let the liquor flow at The Cold Spot.
Looking for excuses to stay? Well, hold on because there's plenty more than just Mardi Gras Casino to do in the region:
- Keep your eyes peeled for some native animals while you go on a hike through Ridenour Memorial Park.
- Nitro City Park is an awesome spot for everyone in your group. Pack some snacks and admire the scenery.
- Mountain biking is a well-loved recreational activity for visitors and locals. You ought to try it out while you're here.
Our roster of rooms in Charleston supplies all that you want, so you are certain to find options near Mardi Gras Casino you'll love. You won't be the only one searching, as there were hundreds of newcomers in the past year. You'll rest assured when the moment arrives to make your booking, too: numerous travelers would endorse their Charleston hotel to their colleagues. Need help making a decision? All the pointers and information you're searching you'll find right here.
- Discover that Charleston accommodation are always presentable and fresh.
- From big reunions to travelers on their own, we've got spaces that are soothing for everyone.
- As you might anticipate near such a dazzling site, the concierge service at accommodation close to Mardi Gras Casino is great.
You can stay right nearby with Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Mardi Gras Casino.
Charleston Facts and Figures
You'll still have plenty to do in Charleston with Mardi Gras Casino crossed off your agenda.
- Be enlightened about Charleston's past, then enjoy a night out to end your adventure.
- abundant action, you'll also discover Charleston knows many things about hospitality.
- This favored destination continues to rise in prominence.
You won't regret paying a visit to Charleston, especially when you have awesome deals on hotel rooms near Mardi Gras Casino from Expedia. Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the sights you're used to and say hi to some astonishing group photos!