Visiting Scott Depot
Those traveling to Scott Depot are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 45 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Charleston, WV (CRW-Yeager), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Scott Depot
Places to visit in the larger region include Nitro City Park, Ridenour Memorial Park, and Scarlet Oaks Country Club. You'll also find Southridge Center and Charleston Town Center in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Scott Depot, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 14 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Mardi Gras Casino & Resort is located 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the heart of Scott Depot. This 4-star resort in Cross Lanes features a casino, 5 restaurants, and free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
- Four Points by Sheraton Charleston is 15.7 mi (25.2 km) from the center of Scott Depot. This 3-star hotel in Charleston features a restaurant, an indoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and comfortable rooms.
- Wyndham Garden Cross Lanes Charleston is 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from central Scott Depot. This 2.5-star hotel in Cross Lanes features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Dressing for Scott Depot
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 62°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 26°F
- From April to June, the average is 85°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 39.21 inches of rain falls on Scott Depot each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 28°F