Visiting Massa Lubrense
Visitors to Massa Lubrense are sure to enjoy the waterfront and spas. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cocktail bars. Around the area, top sights include Ercolano Ruins, Marina Grande Beach, and Piazza Tasso.
- There are 297 hotels and other accommodations in Massa Lubrense
- The closest major airport is in Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.), 18.7 mi (30.2 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salerno (QSR-Costa d'Amalfi), 29.9 mi (48.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Massa Lubrense
The city's natural beauty is on display at Cala di Puolo Beach, Baia delle Sirene, and Cala di Mitigliano Beach. Boating is a top activity, and Lobra Marina is one place to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ancient Cathedral of Massa Lubrense and Monastery of Deserto.
In Massa Lubrense, you'll be able to select from 297 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Villa Fiorella Art Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and convenient parking.
- Boutique Hotel Ristorante Don Alfonso 1890 - Our customers like the dining options and breakfast at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Melrose - Amenities at this apartment include free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its beach locale and pool.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Ercolano Ruins, 13.5 mi/21.7 km from the heart of the city, and Marina Grande Beach, which is 1.6 mi/2.6 km away.
Dressing for Massa Lubrense
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 60°F and the nighttime average to be 45°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 62°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- Massa Lubrense gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 46°F