Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Dec 24, 2020
Reviewed on Jan 30, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 13, 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Feb 9, 2021
Reviewed on Dec 29, 2020
Reviewed on Feb 16, 2021
Reviewed on Feb 20, 2021
Visitors to Mendota are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and churches. You'll find 62 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Ottawa.
Sightseeing and Staying in Mendota
The city's cultural venues include Union Depot Railroad Museum and Mendota Museum and Historical Society. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Tri-County Fairgrounds and Mendota Golf Club.
This is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Quality Inn & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall condition and clean, comfortable rooms.
Getting Around Mendota
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Mendota Station. Mendota might not have very many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Mendota
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 55°F during the day and 13°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 15°F
- Mendota gets about 37.95 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°F